Marketing Request for Proposal (RFP) Template
Still using e-mail to run your RFPs?
Test DeltaBid RFP software
No credit card required
Here you will find free Marketing Request for Proposal (RFP) template ready to copy or download.
You can use this template and follow the tips to compose a professional RFP that helps your suppliers to prepare their proposals and you will receive high quality bids with minimal effort.
Download template in PDF or copy the text below
1) A brief overview of your current situation and your marketing needs
This should be no longer than one sentence. Use this as the subject line when sending the request to the agencies.
2) Details and descriptions.
Provide a clear overview of your plans. A detailed request will result in fewer questions asked when running the request.
- Planned campaigns: Email, affiliate, mobile, inbound, SEO, PPC, etc.
- Campaign goals and expectations: Make sure to include a short overview of what is motivating you to plan a new marketing campaign.
- Key dates: List key dates clearly. Indicate your planned start and end dates. You should also let the agencies know if the dates are set in stone or open to some flexibility
- Pricing: You should have a clear budget or cost per lead in mind. Different marketing campaigns use different pricing models. For example, if you know an average lead gets you X amount, every lead obtained for less than this amount would be profitable.
Keep in mind that while budget information is not mandatory at this point, including it is recommended. Including it in your RFP allows agencies to bid appropriately.
3) Mandatory requirements
State your mandatory requirements, e.g. past experience, qualifications, references, company turnover rate, etc. Let agencies know that if these are not met, their proposal will be rejected.
4) Overview of attached documents
List the documents that can be found in the attachments.
5) Guides for sending the request to your suppliers
If you are planning to send the information to your suppliers by email, then take a look at this video. In two minutes, you can learn how to run requests faster and save up to 40% of your time.
DeltaBid is a user-friendly RFP tool
DeltaBid is a user-friendly tool for those who need a better way of getting bids from suppliers
We have built a tool that replaces email. This is great for not only buyers but anyone who wants to get organized and save their time running RFPs.