Advertising Request for Proposal (RFP) Template
Still using e-mail to run your RFPs?
Test DeltaBid RFP software
No credit card required
Here you will find free Advertising Request for Proposal template ready to copy or download.
You can use this template and follow the tips to compose a professional RFP that helps your suppliers to prepare their proposals and you will receive high quality bids with minimal effort.
Download template in PDF or copy the text below
1) A brief overview of your current situation and your advertising needs
This should be no longer than one sentence. Use this as the subject line when sending the request to the agencies.
2) Details and descriptions.
Provide a clear overview of your plans. A detailed request will result in fewer questions asked when running the request.
- Type of advertising: What channels you are planning to use for your campaigns?
- Expectations: How long do you expect the campaign to last? How many leads are you planning to gather?
- Target audience: Whom are you planning to target? Who are your typical customers?
- Related information: Have you run similar campaigns in the past? What is the average cost you’re willing to spend on a new lead?
- Pricing: How much are you able to spend? Adding information about the planned budget is not mandatory, but it is recommended.
- Agency contributions: Who is responsible for the materials? Do you expect the agency to provide the materials and images?
3) Mandatory requirements
State your mandatory requirements (e.g. past experience, qualifications, references, company turnover rate, etc.). Let agencies know that if these are not met, their proposal will be rejected.
4) Overview of attached documents
List the documents that can be found in the attachments.
5) Guides for sending the request to your suppliers
If you are planning to send the information to your suppliers by email, then take a look at this video. In two minutes, you can learn how to run requests faster and save up to 40% of your time.
DeltaBid is a user-friendly RFP tool
DeltaBid is a user-friendly tool for those who need a better way of getting bids from suppliers
We have built a tool that replaces email. This is great for not only buyers but anyone who wants to get organized and save their time running RFPs.