Website Request for Proposal (RFP) Sample
Still using e-mail to run your RFPs?
Test DeltaBid RFP software
No credit card required
Here you will find free website request for proposal (RFP) sample ready to copy or download.
You can use this sample and follow the tips to compose a professional RFP that helps your suppliers to prepare their proposals and you will receive high quality bids with minimal effort.
Download sample in PDF or copy the text below
1) RFP: New website for online shoe store
This should be used as the subject line when sending the request by email.
2) The intent of this RFP is to invite interested software companies to send their proposals for a new website for our online shoe store.
- Audience: Our target visitors are athletic young men and women in age range 12 to 35 years. Our target demographics use primarily tablets and smartphones.
- Functionality: This is an e-commerce website. It needs to have a browsable product catalog with zoomable photos and user review system. We need a shopping cart and order checkout form with automated payments (credit card).
- Mobile: The site needs to work and look good in smartphones, but we don’t need a special IOS or Android app.
- Technology: Our current site was built on WordPress, but we are open for other platforms
- Key dates: The proposals need to be submitted by mm/dd/yy. We expect the new website to be up and running by mm/dd/yy.
- Design: We would like to use our existing designer to design the new website in order to maintain brand continuity.
- Budget and costing: We have a budget around $XXX and are ready to drop certain functionality to maintain it. Please include a detailed budget along with your proposal.
3) The company must provide us with the following information: portfolio of recent projects, company history overview, financial statement for the last FY, list and qualifications of the development team and references from similar projects completed in the past. We will also do additional background research on the company.
4) The following items can be found in the attachments: information about our existing website, current sitemap, product catalog with photos, images emblematic of our brand and company and all necessary agreements and contract details.
5) Guides for sending the request to your suppliers
If you are planning to send the information to your suppliers by email, then take a look at this video. In two minutes, you can learn how to run requests faster and save up to 40% of your time.
DeltaBid is a user-friendly RFP tool
DeltaBid is a user-friendly tool for those who need a better way of getting bids from suppliers
We have built a tool that replaces email. This is great for not only buyers but anyone who wants to get organized and save their time running RFPs.