Video Production Request for Proposal (RFP) Sample
Still using e-mail to run your RFPs?
Test DeltaBid RFP software
No credit card required
Here you will find free video production request for proposal (RFP) sample ready to copy or download.
You can use this sample and follow the tips to compose a professional RFP that helps your suppliers to prepare their proposals and you will receive high quality bids with minimal effort.
Download sample in PDF or copy the text below
1) RFP: Video introduction for online shoe store
This should be used as the subject line when sending the request by email.
2) The intent of this RFP is to invite interested companies to send their proposals for video production services for our online shoe store.
- Purpose: The video will be published the front page of our website. It will be used to introduce customers to our brand.
- Length: The video should be no more than two minutes.
- Location: We would like to shoot the video on local streets and in our warehouse.
- Style: This will be a live-action video. We want it to be upbeat without being cheesy.
- Actors: We are planning to use my beautiful daughter as the lead and then hire several freelance actors for supporting roles.
- Narration: A sample script for the narration has been included in the attachments. However, we are open to suggestions.
- Pricing: We would like to look at bids in several different price ranges.
3) The production company must provide us with the following information: portfolio of recent projects, tax reports, company history overview, number of employees, and references from similar projects completed in the past. We will also do additional background research on the production company.
4) The following items can be found in the attachments: sample narration script, a photograph of our lead actress, images emblematic of our brand and company and all necessary agreements and contract details.
5) Guides for sending the request to your suppliers
If you are planning to send the information to your suppliers by email, then take a look at this video. In two minutes, you can learn how to run requests faster and save up to 40% of your time.
DeltaBid is a user-friendly RFP tool
DeltaBid is a user-friendly tool for those who need a better way of getting bids from suppliers
We have built a tool that replaces email. This is great for not only buyers but anyone who wants to get organized and save their time running RFPs.