Simple Request for Proposal (RFP) Sample
Still using e-mail to run your RFPs?
Test DeltaBid RFP software
No credit card required
Here you will find a Simple Request for Proposal (RFP) sample ready to copy or download.
You can use this sample and follow the tips to compose a professional RFP that helps your suppliers to prepare their proposals and you will receive high quality bids with minimal effort.
Download sample in PDF or copy the text below
1) RFP: product photography for our online website.
This should be used as the subject line when sending the request by email.
2) The intent of this RFP is to invite interested companies to send their proposals for photographing products for our online shoe store.
- Detailed description: We need to have digital photos of the new 2015 product catalog for our e-commerce site. We have 750 different shoe models in the new catalog. We also have a premium line of 130 products that need to be photographed with the 360-degree technology.
- Location: Due to large number of items, the photo shooting must be done in our warehouse at XYZ Street.
- Key dates: The proposals need to be submitted by mm/dd/yy. We expect the photos delivered by mm/dd/yy.
- Pricing: Please include a detailed budget along with your proposal.
- Designs: We have attached samples of our current product photos.
3) The company must provide us with the following information:
Portfolio of recent projects, company history overview, references from similar projects completed in the past. We will also do additional background research on the supplier.
4) Guides for sending the request to your suppliers
If you are planning to send the information to your suppliers by email, then take a look at this video. In two minutes, you can learn how to run requests faster and save up to 40% of your time.
DeltaBid is a user-friendly RFP tool
DeltaBid is a user-friendly tool for those who need a better way of getting bids from suppliers
We have built a tool that replaces email. This is great for not only buyers but anyone who wants to get organized and save their time running RFPs.