Marketing Request for Proposal (RFP) Sample
Still using e-mail to run your RFPs?
Test DeltaBid RFP software
No credit card required
Here you will find free marketing request for proposal (RFP) sample ready to copy or download.
You can use this sample and follow the tips to compose a professional RFP that helps your suppliers to prepare their proposals and you will receive high quality bids with minimal effort.
Download sample in PDF or copy the text below
1) RFP: Marketing services for online shoe store
This should be used as the subject line when sending the request by email.
2) The intent of this RFP is to invite interested agencies to send their proposals for marketing services for an online shoe store.
- Planned campaigns: We are planning to run PPC marketing campaigns together with email marketing campaigns to find new customers and engage current and past customers.
- Current and past campaigns: We have never done online marketing before, but we occasionally send emails to our top customers.
- Campaign goals and expectations: We hope to engage with current and past customers using email marketing campaigns. We also aim to increase brand awareness and find new customers through PPC campaigns.
- Key dates: The bids need to be submitted by mm/dd/yy. Work will begin on mm/dd/yy. We expect the campaigns be up and running as soon as possible after the start date.
- Pricing: We would like to see campaigns with a variety of pricing options.
3) The agency must provide us with the following information:
Portfolio of recent projects, company history overview, tax reports, number of employees, and references from similar projects completed in the past. We will also do additional background research on the agency.
4) The following items can be found in the attachments:
Samples of past emails, current mailing lists, images emblematic of our brand and company and all necessary agreements and contract details.
5) Guides for sending the request to your suppliers
If you are planning to send the information to your suppliers by email, then take a look at this video. In two minutes, you can learn how to run requests faster and save up to 40% of your time.
DeltaBid is a user-friendly RFP tool
DeltaBid is a user-friendly tool for those who need a better way of getting bids from suppliers
We have built a tool that replaces email. This is great for not only buyers but anyone who wants to get organized and save their time running RFPs.