Advertising Request for Proposal (RFP) Sample
Still using e-mail to run your RFPs?
Test DeltaBid RFP software
No credit card required
Here you will find free advertising request for proposal (RFP) sample ready to copy or download.
You can use this sample and follow the tips to compose a professional RFP that helps your suppliers to prepare their proposals and you will receive high quality bids with minimal effort.
Download template in PDF or copy the text below
1) RFP: Advertising services for online shoe store
This should be used as the subject line when sending the request by email.
2) The intent of this RFP is to invite interested vendors to send their proposals to provide advertising services for an online shoe store.
- Type of advertising: We are planning to advertise our online shoe store in local newspapers and magazines.
- Expectations: We expect to introduce our brand to our target audience and get new customers. We expect to see sales to new customers increase by at least 20%.
- Target audience: Our target audience is made up of athletic women from ages 12 to 35 and athletic men from ages 12 to 25.
- Related information: We have never run a print advertising campaign before. We hope you can tell us what to expect from the campaign and guide us through the entire process.
- Pricing: Since we have never before run a print campaign, we would like you to include a detailed budget in your bid.
- Materials: My daughter is a professional designer, and she will be working with you to prepare the marketing materials.
3) The agency must provide us with the following information:
Portfolio of recent projects, company history overview, tax reports, number of employees, and references from similar projects completed in the past. We will also do additional background research on the agency.
4) The following items can be found in the attachments:
Information about our company, images emblematic of our brand and all necessary agreements and contract details.
5) Guides for sending the request to your suppliers
If you are planning to send the information to your suppliers by email, then take a look at this video. In two minutes, you can learn how to run requests faster and save up to 40% of your time.
DeltaBid is an user-friendly RFP tool
DeltaBid is an user-friendly tool for those who need a better way of getting bids from suppliers
We have built a tool that replaces email. This is great for not only buyers but anyone who wants to get organized and save their time running RFPs.